Amazon Web Services
Feel safe and secure as you take the journey into the Amazon cloud phenomenon by leveraging Syscom’s 35 years of expertise. With our senior engineers and architects, Syscom provides the required expertise to assess, design, and support a blended on-premise and cloud technology environment.
Change the Mindset – Your Six Advantages and Benefits of Amazon AWS
- Trade capital expense for variable expense
Instead of having to invest heavily in data center infrastructure, you only pay when and for how much you consume.
- Benefit from massive economies of scale
You can achieve a lower variable cost and higher economies of scale which translates into lower pay as you go prices.
- Stop guessing capacity
Eliminate guessing on your infrastructure capacity needs. You can access as much or as little as you need, and scale up and down as required with only a few minutes’ notice.
- Increase speed and agility
Improve business results, increase productivity, reduce risks to the organization and beat the competition to market by reducing the time it takes to make IT resources available to internal customers.
- Stop spending money on running and maintaining data centers
Focus on projects and your customer that differentiate your business, not the heavy lifting of racking, stacking and powering servers.
- Go global in minutes and be independent of your current power grid
Improve the customer experience with having your application in multiple regions around the world providing lower latency and risk at minimal cost.
The Quickest ROI
Scratching Your Head – Schedule an assessment first to see if your IT environment is ready for a cloud deployment. We take the guesswork out by accurately forecasting the cost within AWS based on your actual workload performance and verify your IT environment is ready for a cloud deployment.
Did you know?
- 73% Companies have correctable performance problems
- 47% Companies have storage latency performance problems
- 36% Companies have Spanning Tree misconfigurations costing bandwidth
- 21% Companies have Servers plugged into unsupported LAN equipment
- 47% Companies have VMware deployments with CPU Oversubscription
The simplest way to experience the Amazon AWS infrastructure for the first time is through our Managed Backup and Recovery Service
Key deliverables include:
- On-Boarding Assessments
- Design and Deployment
- Monitoring and Remediation
- Recovery Test Support
- Adherence to Best Practices
Get this burden off your shoulders and put it on ours by selecting one of our simple options to get you onboard today.
- Managed VTL Backup and Archive – Leverages your existing backup application combined with our onsite virtual gateway to securely move data offsite for long term archiving to AWS.
- Managed Backup with Cloud or On Prim Recovery – Leverages your existing backup application combined with our virtual gateway to securely move data offsite to the AWS cloud plus a local caching option on prim for quick recovery.
- Managed Cloud Recovery – Virtual or physical backups of your existing systems to the AWS cloud with prebuilt server instances ready to be provisioned for recovery, test, or development.
Think about it, Syscom offers a Jumpstart Service to extend your data center into the AWS infrastructure. We can train your team and migrate you into the next generation infrastructure designed for high availability, scale-out, and geographical diversity.
- Migrating select workloads
- Extend your on-premise data center infrastructure
- Provide best practices and knowledge transfer