AL Outside Sales Account Manager
Outside Sales Account Manager
Syscom Technologies is looking for an experienced, energetic Outside Sales Account Manager who has past customer relationships with midsize and large companies in Birmingham, AL and vicinity. Our candidate should understand Storage, Backup, Network, and Virtualization technologies and capable of conversing in a consultative manner.
The position is right for that special individual wanting to leverage their past sales relationships to bring new innovation using best of breed technologies. Our pay plan can deliver over $200K+ income and heavily leveraged in commission percentages with a competitive base.
If you want to service your customers with more solutions than you have today and make more money in doing so, then please let us know.
Since 1980 Syscom Technologies has designed and delivered IT solutions throughout the southeast for over 30 years. As a VAR, we have a history of successful sales and implementations contributing to a 96% Customer Satisfaction Rating and 99% Reference Approval Rating in the following deliverables.
- Storage Implementation and Consolidation
- Data Replication
- Backup and Recovery
- Network Optimization
- Mobility Management
We are looking for an additional Outside Sales Account Manager, who appreciates and understands solution selling and can contribute to our company’s continued success in the Alabama Territory.
- Will be expected to meet or exceed the projected dollar volumes in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meeting the sales activity requirements
- New business prospecting and development, including cold-calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings; and preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business
- Participating in trade shows, exhibits, open houses, and product demonstrations, promoting company image and products
Sales Account Representative
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years solution based sales experience in the above listed areas either with a manufacturer or VAR (preferred)
- Excellent communication and client relationship management skills
- Must have excellent sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, strong experience with executive level contacts, all with the ability to capture and close the deal
- Any sales certifications with NetApp, Riverbed, Dell, Cisco, EMC, IBM, DELL, VM Ware, Microsoft, etc. are a plus
- Good work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, the ability to work independently or as a team and good time-management skills
- VERIFIABLE TRACK RECORD IN OUTSIDE SALES WITH ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIPS
- Highly competitive pay plan plus uncapped commissions
- Use of Laptop pc with comprehensive Marketing Collaterals
- Full service and support team
- Comprehensive benefits, including Health / Dental / Vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and more
- Extraordinary sales and product training and ongoing education
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly by forwarding their resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.